Social Rights Department
The Social Rights Department of Backslash works on projects and activities related to these topics:
- Social Inclusion, creating and publishing methodologies to facilitate the inclusion of collectives at risk of exclusion and their employability.
- Gender Equality, through training sessions, interventions in high schools, conducting research and the development of methodologies.
- European Citizenship, building networks of towns and spreading the work of the European Institutions.
- Youth and Children’s Rights, developing a Child Protection Policy and through intervention in schools against hate speech and bullying.
- Youth and Children’s participation and empowerment, promoting their access to participation through training and non-formal methods.
- Digital Rights, giving workshops on how NGOs can comply with the GDPR regulations.
- Migrants and Refugees, raising awareness and through training sessions.
The department, since 2015, has participated in projects under the EU Programmes REC (Rights, Equality and Citizenship), Erasmus+ and Europe for Citizens:
|Programme||Name of the project||Reference|
|Erasmus+ KA205||Gaming as social skills learning tool||2020-1-NO01-KA205-0BDAFD95|
|REC (Rights, Equality and Citizenship)||ON-OFF – Switch ON your mind, switch OFF gender-based violence online||856696|
|Europe for Citizens Programme Sub-action Networks of Towns||European Living Library for Young Generations||615647-CITIZ-1-2019-2-BE-CITIZ-NT|
|Erasmus+ KA205||The DNA of Tolerance||2019-3-IT03-KA205-017597|
|Erasmus+ KA2 Western Balkans||Exchange It: Towards reconciliation and cooperation||400608701|
|Erasmus+ KA205||In Touch – Promotion of Entrepreneurship among people with disabilities||2019-1-UK01-KA205-061330|
|Erasmus+ KA105||Smart Steps for Conflict Resolution||2019-3-IT03-KA105-017489|
|Erasmus+ KA105||Learn from past, build the future||2019-3-HR01-KA105-077054|
|Erasmus+ KA105||Protecting Children’s Rights||2019-1-TR01-KA105-064717|
|Erasmus+ KA347||Model European Union Athens 2019||2019-1-EL02-KA347-004890|
|Erasmus+ KA105||EU Future. Maybe?||2019-1-DE04-KA105-017674|
|Erasmus+ KA105||Say NO to Hate Speech||2018-3-SE02-KA105-002379|
|Erasmus+ KA205||Televised Youth Revolution II||2018-3-PL01-KA205-061207|
|Erasmus+ KA105||Developing by Sharing||2018-3-CY02-KA105-001378|
|Erasmus+ KA105||Social Inclusion of Refugees||2018-1-TR01-KA105-057779|
|Erasmus+ KA105||Protecting youth against hate speech and radicalization||2018-1-SI02-KA105-014520|
|Erasmus+ KA105||Empowering Youth for Entrepreneurship under Social Inclusion Perspective||2017-3-PT02-KA105-004712|
|Erasmus+ KA105||Empowering Youth Workers for Entrepreneurship under Social Inclusion Perspective||2017-3-PT02-KA105-004711|
|Erasmus+ KA105||The path to Social Inclusion||2017-2-CY02-KA105-001036|
|Erasmus+ KA105||Drawing the Future promoting Social Inclusion and Diversity||2017-1-PT02-KA105-003989|
|Erasmus+ KA105||A Collaborative action for Social Inclusion||2016-3-EL02-KA105-002687|