The Social Rights Department of BACKSLASH works on projects and activities related to these topics:
- Social Inclusion, creating and publishing methodologies to facilitate the inclusion of collectives at risk of exclusion and their employability.
- Gender Equality, through training sessions, interventions in high schools, conducting research and the development of methodologies.
- European Citizenship, building networks of towns and spreading the work of the European Institutions.
- Youth and Children’s Rights, developing a Child Protection Policy and through intervention in schools against hate speech and bullying.
- Youth and Children’s participation and empowerment, promoting their access to participation through training and non-formal methods.
- Digital Rights, giving workshops on how NGOs can comply with the GDPR regulations.
- Migrants and Refugees, raising awareness and through training sessions.
The department, since 2015, has participated in projects under the EU Programmes REC (Rights, Equality and Citizenship), Erasmus+ and Europe for Citizens: