Project ‘’Turning Digital’’ aims to establish a sustainable adult e-learning system working towards providing beneficiaries the opportunity for skills development, improving educational accessibility to activities, and increasing participation in adult education.
Therefore, if you are an adult educator or an active member of the organization, educational institution or company experienced in the education of adults and also willing to increase personal capacities and skills we invite you to apply for Capacity building training that will be held in Vrnjacka Banja, Serbia 14th-18th September 2022.
By participating in this workshop, you will get a chance to:
- Further, familiarize yourself with the idea of adult education in the digital world through non-formal educational methods,
- Receive continual professional development in order to maintain the quality of adult education activities and qualifications,
- Learn how to transfer your curricula online,
- Enable the establishment of an interactive online training platform for the conduction of various occupational trainings that will be available to you and other adult educators worldwide for free.
WHO CAN APPLY?
You can apply for participation if:
- You are an adult educator active in the field of adult education and/or an employee in schools for primary adult education, centers for adult education, institutions that provide professional development services, institutions that conduct research in the field of adult education, as well as other organizations working in this sector;
- Connected to one of the organizations implementing this project (Business Innovation Programs-BIPS from Serbia, Connect International from Belgium, and Backslash from Spain)
- You live in one of three countries where the project is implemented *Serbia, Spain, Belgium;
- You are willing to actively participate in the entire duration of the Training;
WHERE TO APPLY?
You can apply by filling in this application form:
HOW WILL YOU TRAVEL AND WHERE WILL YOU BE ACCOMMODATED?
Organizers will cover all costs related to participants’ travel, workshop materials, accommodation, and food. Participants are advised to use the most cost-efficient means of travel. Organizers will cover travel costs in accordance with guidelines on travel expenses reimbursement, depending on the country of origin. After you submit the application for the training the organizers will contact you with details regarding your travel arrangement.
WHEN SHOULD YOU APPLY?
The deadline for applying is July 25th, 2022 at 17.00 CET
The project “Turning digital” is co-funded by the European Union.